Replenishment of account by payment card
Pay for mobile service and Home Kyivstar using PROSTIR, Visa and MasterCard. Please note, that Internet-payment limit can be set for your card. For limit checking, contact bank by phone number on the backside of your card.
Questions and answers
- Monthly – every month on N-th day your account will be topped up in sum Х (e.g.: on the 10th day of every month, to top up the account in 10 UAH).
- On schedule – the account is topped up every N days (e.g., every 28 days).
- On balance threshold – user sets up a balance threshold (e.g., 10 UAH), after reaching which the automatic payment will go off.
- In the " Autopayment " section, select the number for which you want to configure auto payment..
- Set the parameters of automatic payment (type of auto payment, payment amount, start date of payments, etc.).
- Enter the details of the payment card (CVV2 code, validity period and number) or select the card added earlier and enter the CVV2 code.
- Click the "Create" button.
You can use Visa, Mastercard and NPS PROSTIR cards of any Ukrainian bank. Before activating auto payment, we recommend checking an expiry date, account balance and internet operations limit.
The possibility of replenishing with foreign cards depends on the issuing bank and the payment system by which the payment is made.
Different customers can have access to different types of automatic payment. For example, auto top-up on balance threshold is only available to prepaid customers. For Kyivstar Home Internet subscribers, one option of Auto Payment is available: Monthly.
Automatic payment goes off between 7 and 8 in the morning. You will be getting emails about each payment.
When activating auto payment on payment threshold, pay attention to the mobile account balance. If it is lower than the threshold, automatic payment won't go off. For example, if the balance while setting the auto payment is 9 UAH and the threshold is 10 UAH, automatic payment won't happen, until customer doesn't top up their account by themselves.
Please, pay attention. To verify the availability of your card and for security reasons, during the set- up of the automated payment Portmone.com will block two sums, 1 UAH each. This money shall not be debited from your card, it will only be on hold for up to 30 days. The issuing bank will return this amount to your balance automatically.
Check account balance by using USSD-request *111#
Trustee. Monitor and fill up accounts of your loved ones. Details